Early Saver-How to check for rate drops

We just got another $160 discount off our early saver rate thanks to Cruise Shark. I just looked at the Carnival website for the price/location. According to the early saver rules, they will honor ANY advertised price.

i am really happy you got the discount. as i said above, i found a lower price, sent in the form and was denied. when i called carnival they said it had to be a lower price on the carnival site to get the discount. i guess it depends on who is looking at the form that day or who you get ahold of at carnival to get a yes or no. im going to keep trying anyway.

i am really happy you got the discount. as i said above, i found a lower price, sent in the form and was denied. when i called carnival they said it had to be a lower price on the carnival site to get the discount. i guess it depends on who is looking at the form that day or who you get ahold of at carnival to get a yes or no. im going to keep trying anyway.

Yes, the info on the Carnival site clearly says that is YOU (they won't call you if a rate drops, you have to find it yourself :) ) find a CARNIVAL rate drop, they will honor it. But, I don't doubt that sometimes they will ignore the rules, depending on who you talk to, the position of the moon, etc :)

i just downloaded the site mentioned. Thank you for that info. I hope i save some money. How often do you have the program check rates for you every hour, 3 hours etc. Mine had the 3 hour check marked . Would every hour be better?

i just downloaded the site mentioned. Thank you for that info. I hope i save some money. How often do you have the program check rates for you every hour, 3 hours etc. Mine had the 3 hour check marked . Would every hour be better?

I downloaded the program and was kinda dissapointed. I dont know what I expected, maybe that it could see something I couldnt.

Just as a for instance the category I have booked in sept is sold out, and I thought it would check the category next up or something?? It just says the category is unavailable, .... well great. So, it doesnt do any further checking, and Im still manually checking the next category up.

I downloaded the program and was kinda dissapointed. I dont know what I expected, maybe that it could see something I couldnt.

Just as a for instance the category I have booked in sept is sold out, and I thought it would check the category next up or something?? It just says the category is unavailable, .... well great. So, it doesnt do any further checking, and Im still manually checking the next category up.

Can't you re-set your search to be for the next category up since yours is now sold out?

what site is that or where did you find that info?? I just booked 5 minutes ago with early saver.. I looked everywhere but sure did'nt see anything cheaper..

Thanks!!

I just downloaded the tool mentioned above....from what I understand it runs automatically now (when I click on the icon on my desktop, it says it's already started, and every now and then the program flashes on my screen, then goes away)? What do I do from here, and how does it alert me of any discounts?

so if your category is sold hold you can check the next category up to get a price drop?

Mine is sold out also - in the ES program.

What I have done is program ALL the levels in my catergory (ie inside/ov/balcony). So right now, it checks for all 4A's - 4E's.....this way I can see when the price drops in any my catergory and see if any other level matches the price I've paid. It won't give me a yellow flashing sign that says price drop, but I can just as easily look over all the prices and see what's going on.

Archived