Marc's Excursion on Huahine?

Toto2Kansas

We have taken this tour in the past, and would love to do it again. But the web address I have for Marc is now only in French, and I can't seem to access the English version. Anyone know how to access it in English?

Thanks!

Ia Orana Toto

I don't know how to get the english website, but I contacted him to reserve our day at his e-mail address huahinenautique@mail.pf. Just send him an e-mail telling him which day you are arriving. He responded to me within a day or two.

Enjoy your days in paradise. I know I will.

Vette

Ia Orana Toto

I don't know how to get the english website, but I contacted him to reserve our day at his e-mail address huahinenautique@mail.pf. Just send him an e-mail telling him which day you are arriving. He responded to me within a day or two.

Enjoy your days in paradise. I know I will.

Vette

Vette, Thank you so much. I thought maybe I was looking at the website incorrectly with only finding it in French. I will send an email, again, thank you!

Thanks! I had found that one when I did a google search. But I used to have one that went directly to Marc's website, but there was a choice to view it in English (and other languages) which doesn't appear to be the case anymore.

I sent an email this AM to Marc, and now just waiting on a response.

Again, thanks for the assistance! ;)

You're welcome, Toto. We did this excursion with Marc in 2007 and had a wonderful day. Very much enjoyed the picnic in the water. Drank a lot of Hinano and enjoyed the beautiful snorkeling.

Hope Marc answers you soon.

Vette

Archived