what is the best inside Mercury cabin

lablvr

Does anyone has a favorite inside on Mercury? It's our first celebrity cruise. It will be only my husband and me to the Caribbean. Which deck, any bigger than others, close to elevators or not?? Thanks!

Does anyone has a favorite inside on Mercury? It's our first celebrity cruise. It will be only my husband and me to the Caribbean. Which deck, any bigger than others, close to elevators or not?? Thanks!

We were in cabin 1230 on the sky deck and thought it was the best inside cabin we had ever had. The location was what made it so good for us - we could walk outside very easily and it wasn't too far to the elevators. We found space at the stern on deck 10 (I think deck 10) which was like our private verandah because hardly anyone used that area.

Sheila

Thanks for the info. I'm debating on sky deck vs plaza inside. Did anyone in your party has sea sickness being on this upper deck? This is the main reason I'm thinking of Plaza deck, however, I'm afraid to book mid ship behind guest relations because of possible poles in the room. The other rooms are getting very close to the front of the ship though on this deck. What do you suggest? Thanks.

Seasickness was a slight concern for us, because we were doing Australia and New Zealand and had heard horror stories about the Tasman Sea. However we did not feel any significant motion and didn't suffer at all. We prefer to cruise more often in an inside cabin, although we have just booked a balcony on Solstice for the Eastern Mediterranean in November. It was only $100 more than inside, probably because the weather at that time won't be conducive to balcony use. I'm sure we will be back to inside next Spring, and I would book that cabin again without hesitation.

Sheila

1242 and 1243 are fantastic. Great crew there too as they also work the suites.

Happy Sails To You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

Bob, of course we agree on this one:)

To the OP, Bob and Phyllis recommended this cabin to me and

I had on Mercury and Galaxy.

Its really a great cabin. The location is excellent.

I would stay in it again without hesitation:)

Archived