age group

golfer48

Hi, I'm booked on Island escape next summer. I'm in my 40's. I've also looked at youtube, and agree with your concerns, however the more I've looked around various sites, I don't think it gives a fair reflection of the whole ship, younger people are more inclined to post on youtube and go after the more lively entertainment on board, is there any footage of more mature people in the showbars etc? They seem less likely to post on youtube. Have a look at the photo's of the ship, they seem to indicate a more varied age range. Some posters on here have been on the ship on more than one occasion and I don't get the impression they're in their twentys/thirtys.

Hi Golfer and MidlandCruiser

Don't worry about the age gap..the majority of peeps on board are in the middle age group.. like me :p we have been on the Island Escape now for 4 years running and next week will be our 5th 2 week jaunt on the old lady.

Enjoy my Friends you will not be disappointed.

RR

Hi,

Last year when we were aboard there was every age from babies to 70+. A good mixture of ages. We're in our 50's and mixed with plenty of people of all ages.

We liked her so much we're back on in December with our sons.

Berwyn

Archived