Rental Cars at Pier 91 Seattle?

MOOKIE544

We are returning from our cruise on Sunday, July 5th. Does anyone know if we can pick up a rental car at Pier 91 or do rental car companies have shuttles that will take us to pick up a car in a different location? Our hotel is not far from the airport. We're staying there for 3 nights after our cruise to tour the Seattle Tacoma area. :confused:

We are returning from our cruise on Sunday, July 5th. Does anyone know if we can pick up a rental car at Pier 91 or do rental car companies have shuttles that will take us to pick up a car in a different location? Our hotel is not far from the airport. We're staying there for 3 nights after our cruise to tour the Seattle Tacoma area. :confused:

There is only one rental car company contracted with the port. That is Budget on 7th Avenue. They will shuttle the driver ONLY to their office to pick up a vehicle (assuming they have any by the time you get there, even with advance reservation, according to many who have used them thus far), then the driver will have to return to the pier to pick up the rest of the party. My suggestion is, if you are planning to stay near the airport anyway, get your car down there, then you won't have the one way drop off fees, either.

I rented a car from Budget at the end our cruise last week. They picked up all four of us and our luggage from the pier at no charge and took us to their rental location. I just called them from my cell once we were off the ship. They even helped us load our luggage into the trunk of the rental car! We then dropped the car off at the airport later that evening. I think we paid just under $75 for the day for a large sedan that easily held 4 adults plus luggage.

Archived