Ground transfer - are vouchers needed?

We are traveling on the NOS out of Civitivecchia on 6/28 and arrive at the airport at 8:30 am. We have paid for the ground transfers thru RCCL to the port but do not have any vouchers attached to our Sail pass. I called RCCL and was told they would be faxed to me, but they have not done so. What happens when we get through customs and there is no one there to take us to the port? Also, does anyone know how long we would have to wait on the bus before leaving for the port? I also asked this question but "customer service" could not give me an answer! Thanks.

We have always received vouchers for our transfers purchased from RC. If you get paper docs they are in the booklet. If you get e-docs they should be part of the package you are supposed to print off. We have always gotten paper docs so not sure what happens with e-docs. Posters on here tend to say you don't need to print your e-docs but if you have transfers you need to print them.

Good luck!

We are traveling on the NOS out of Civitivecchia on 6/28 and arrive at the airport at 8:30 am. We have paid for the ground transfers thru RCCL to the port but do not have any vouchers attached to our Sail pass. I called RCCL and was told they would be faxed to me, but they have not done so. What happens when we get through customs and there is no one there to take us to the port? Also, does anyone know how long we would have to wait on the bus before leaving for the port? I also asked this question but "customer service" could not give me an answer! Thanks.

We have usually had "paper" vouchers but everytime we have been picked up someone with an RCL sign had our name and we never had to show the paper to anyone. If the cost of the transfers is on your invoice then it is very likely that someone has your name and will be looking for you.

There is no answer to your question about the bus departure time because the busses depart when they are full or an empty one returns for another load. The process is continous and you should not have any trouble getting to the port in a reasonable time. Enjoy :)

Archived