Boarding Destiny at Palma on 25/6/09

We are first time cruisers and would like to find out if we get onboard Destiny pretty much as soon as we arrive at Palma.

We will be there early in the morning and we know other people who will not get there until late afternoon.

I`m sure we will get onboard quickly, nevertheless if anybody can confirm from experience it would put our minds at rest.

;)

PS...what`s the beer like ?

:D

Oscar we're due to arrive in Palma at 10.30am on the 25th as well , from what i've heard from Thomsons we'll be boarded as soon as we arrive at the port - which is good as we'll get the whole day to explore the ship

Beer is stella from what i've read on other forums !!! :D

Hi - we're going on Thursday this week!!! We've been before with Thomsons but not on the Destiny, so I'm presuming things will be the same. Once you've walked the 10 miles in Palma airport, you'll get straight onto the coach to take you to the ship. Then you have to get your photo taken for your cruise card. It shouldn't take too long. Some flights don't get in until just before sailing, but we like to get an early flight if possible - last year a flight didn't get in until 3.00 a.m the following day, the ship was due to sail at 10 pm but they waited for the flight.

On the Spirit last year they had Boddington's on draught which I love in a Shandy and DH loves as a pint!!! HTH

Ann

Archived