Fuel Prices

planb

It seems to have gone past the magical number...Anyone know if Princess will opt out of charging the furl charge because of the though economy or any signs of it being put back at 9.00 per day? Going on a 14 day and that can add about another 300 to our price.:(

Has to be above $70 for 25 business days.

Where in the world did you get that idea? Although princess has not reinstated the fuel surcharge, as per the statement on their website here; http://www.princess.com/find/fuel.jsp

They had the right to reinstate it if oil hit over $70 at closing for only one day. Totally different rules now, it is their choice!

Has to be above $70 for 25 business days.

Princess suspended the fuel surcharge last fall stating they reserved the right to reinstate it if the price closed above $70. There was no mention of 25 days.

After it closed above $70 a week or two ago, Princess says they are not reinstating it at this time because of the economy.

Princess suspended the fuel surcharge last fall stating they reserved the right to reinstate it if the price closed above $70. There was no mention of 25 days.

After it closed above $70 a week or two ago, Princess says they are not reinstating it at this time because of the economy.

Wasn't the 25 day thing for it being BELOW 70.00 a barrel? I think it had to be under 70.00 for 25 days to have them not charge the fuel fee.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong............ :D

Archived