Scholarship at Sea Programs?

mtnhappy

How is Princess' Scholarship at Sea Program? I am particularly intersted in the photography one. What's it like? How often does it meet? Is it worthwhile? Does it cost? What does it cover?

Any other good programs?

How is Princess' Scholarship at Sea Program? I am particularly intersted in the photography one. What's it like? How often does it meet? Is it worthwhile? Does it cost? What does it cover?

Any other good programs?

do you mean photography or photoshop? The computer @ sea classes are all about digital editing and you can get 4 sessions for $75. Up to Feb this year there were are no worthwhile photography classes provided onboard although that might now have changed. There is sometimes a photo tour available as one of the princess tours ashore - such as in St Thomas.

do you mean photography or photoshop? The computer @ sea classes are all about digital editing and you can get 4 sessions for $75. Up to Feb this year there were are no worthwhile photography classes provided onboard although that might now have changed. There is sometimes a photo tour available as one of the princess tours ashore - such as in St Thomas.

Hm - my keyboard keeps messing up. . .

Went on photo tour in Barbados off the Emerald Princess on the 4/9/p09 cruise. Had good time - led by internally know local photographer. From countryside to seaside and inbetween. I think it was about 4 hours and did not cost very much.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the flyer, WWCJR. I was hoping they would have photography classes with your camera, not photo editing classes behind the computer. I'll be going on an AK cruise, so I'm not sure how much the classes will differ.

Archived