Carnival Liberty Balcony room Category 8E #1031

mikal

Well the spa area is above you and staterooms underneath, so it should be quiet. Very close to Lido deck too.

My only worries would be 1)if you could feel a lot of movement being that far forward. (if you are prone to motion sickness it may be an issue, if not I wouldn't worry about it) and 2) would it feel too far away from the promenade, dining room, and theatre.

I like walking and need the extra exercise whilst on the ship so I wouldn't let #2 deter me any. I think you'll like the location.

Well the spa area is above you and staterooms underneath, so it should be quiet. Very close to Lido deck too.

My only worries would be 1)if you could feel a lot of movement being that far forward. (if you are prone to motion sickness it may be an issue, if not I wouldn't worry about it) and 2) would it feel too far away from the promenade, dining room, and theatre.

I like walking and need the extra exercise whilst on the ship so I wouldn't let #2 deter me any. I think you'll like the location.

Yeah, I was thinking the spa would be the issue, noise wise. But then it wont be that active at night or early morning!

As for the distance, that won't be a problem for us. Probably will be good to get the exercise with all the food we'll be eating.

Thanks for the insight!

Does anyone know how this cabin is? It's on the panorama deck

Hi we were on the Liberty last week.

We had cabin #1042 and family had 1038 and 1034..

It was the perfect location close to Lido :D. We did not

feel any extra motion being so far forward or up so high.

I told DH I was spoiled after having that room. It was the perfect

location. Will ALWAYS want to book panorama deck. Oh and very quite.

• 2 weeks later...

loved it! I was under the spa and never heard a sound from it, or from anywhere else. It was very quiet. My favorite thing about it was how easy it was to go to/from my cabin on sea days. I didn't have any problems with motion. I actually only really noticed rockiness in the dining room, which was way down low and aft.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived