Port Canveral upgrade at pier

Hi there,

I have read the post by the pier coordinator at Galveston but has anyone upgraded at Port Canveral for the Monarch? If so, how much did it cost?

By looking at the price list from before it seems to cost about $40 a night to go up a room category.

We are currently on deck 2 OV but I would love to get up to Superior OV on that sailing if possible. (there are plenty available according to the website and we leave in 8 days.)

Thanks

Reeddi

We have asked but the ship has always been full. I'm planning to CALL RCI the day before our September cruise & see if there's any availability, then ask what they suggest we do. I'm sure they'd gladly take a few more $$$ from me if there is space!

We have asked but the ship has always been full. I'm planning to CALL RCI the day before our September cruise & see if there's any availability, then ask what they suggest we do. I'm sure they'd gladly take a few more $$$ from me if there is space!

The ask for more than a few $ for upgrades. Calling a day ahead won't get you any discount at all.

The suites generally go to diamond + members a few days before

Archived