Catamaran in St Thomas?

DTC

We are sailing on the Liberty in February and our itinerary was just changed. I had planned on going on the Golden Eagle Catamaran in St Maartin, and now we aren't going there. Is there a comparable one in St Thomas?? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks

We are sailing on the Liberty in February and our itinerary was just changed. I had planned on going on the Golden Eagle Catamaran in St Maartin, and now we aren't going there. Is there a comparable one in St Thomas?? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks

we went on the dancing dolphin and had a great time. we snorkeled and had great tour guides. On the way back we had unlimited pain-killers, they were yummy. Highly recommended by us. Have fun whatever you do.

We certainly will!! Is that something you booked right on the ship of privately?? We have a group of 9.

I really am excited about our itinerary change, now I have some new ports to research!!

Thanks for your input.

We certainly will!! Is that something you booked right on the ship of privately?? We have a group of 9.

I really am excited about our itinerary change, now I have some new ports to research!!

Thanks for your input.

i prebooked it but it was offered thru rci, it was a great time. St. Thomas is beautiful, if you are there later and the sunset champagne catamaran is offered, do that. We did both that day and it was the best time ever. Seeing the sunset like we did was breathtaking, and of course they also offered unlimited pain killers and champagne. We aren't big drinkers but that day we were. St. Thomas is my favorite port you will love it.

Archived