Pic of AOS cabin?

OceanDreams, Thanks! Looks like a nifty website but I was hoping for a little more than a diagram. However if you have any photos I'd really appreciate those! This is my first Royal cruise and I just want to get an idea of what the room looks like!

This is my first Royal cruise and I just want to get an idea of what the room looks like!

Pictures just don't show small rooms properly, think of it this way, discovery is part of the fun. On our 1st cruise I had to work really hard not to "learn" too much while planning. I'm a planner, spreadsheet and all and as such I tend to research and pre-live my trips, losing the thrill of discovery. Last time I avoided all pictures and trip reports, trying to just get just enough facts to be prepared about what we could do/see, it was the best trip I've ever had!

Anyone have a picture of a cabin on the AOS? The image on the RCI site is not the greatest.

We were on Adventure last September. There are some pictures of our room on our web site, access through the link in the signature.

Mike

Pictures just don't show small rooms properly, think of it this way, discovery is part of the fun. On our 1st cruise I had to work really hard not to "learn" too much while planning. I'm a planner, spreadsheet and all and as such I tend to research and pre-live my trips, losing the thrill of discovery. Last time I avoided all pictures and trip reports, trying to just get just enough facts to be prepared about what we could do/see, it was the best trip I've ever had!

OMG, were we twins separated at birth? Only difference is that I really DO look for photos and cruise reviews and every little bit of information I can get. I do understand what you're saying about the thrill of discovery, but there always seems to be SOMETHING for me to discover. My research has helped me to avoid missing some things I might otherwise have let pass me buy. And there is also that living my cruise for an entire year in advance! LOVE THAT!!

We were on Adventure last September. There are some pictures of our room on our web site, access through the link in the signature.

Mike

GREAT site!! So glad I found this link! (I've seen your posts, but never clicked the link before.) I only wish you'd sailed on Serenade. That's my next cruise!!

Thanks!

Archived