Formal nights on a Med cruise

I know...I know...I should use the search button but this is quick, I promise. Does anybody know which are the formal nights on a 12 day Med crusie onboard the Brilliance. Sailing from Barcelona August 26th to be exact.:D

I know...I know...I should use the search button but this is quick, I promise. Does anybody know which are the formal nights on a 12 day Med crusie onboard the Brilliance. Sailing from Barcelona August 26th to be exact.:D

3 Formal nights: 1st day at sea, second night of Venice, and first day of sea following Greece

Hi HMSDingy. We have an active Roll Call for the August 26th sailing; why don't you come over and join us. The link is by my countdown clock for the cruise.

Kathy:)

Do you know if the nights are the same on all sailings? We sail on the Brilliance on July 9th.

Thanks, Wendy

If the itinerary is exactly the same (Cannes, Florence, Naples, Rome, Venice, Dubrovnik, Croatia) then the formal nights would be the same. The Brilliance is doing two alternating itineraries this summer.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Kathy:)

Archived