Location Concierge Lounge on Independence of the Seas?

Can anyone tell me the location of the concierge lounge on Independence of the Seas? What deck, aft, center, forward?

We are new to Diamond Status and would like to experience the concierge lounge before the benefit totally disappears!

Thanks!

This benefit is not disappearing yet on the Freedom class ships.

We were on the transatlantic on Independence. The CL should have been in a small room just off the Viking Crown Lounge on deck 14, but there were so many diamond members on board that this was impractical. Breakfast was served in the Viking Lounge itself and evening cocktails in the large dance lounge on deck 5.

Can anyone tell me the location of the concierge lounge on Independence of the Seas? What deck, aft, center, forward?

We are new to Diamond Status and would like to experience the concierge lounge before the benefit totally disappears!

Thanks!

Entrance is off the rear centrum on the 10th deck (just 1 deck below the entrance to Windjammer). But if you are Diamond, why would you go there when the Diamond club location seems a lot better with the same amenities! My observation is that the Concierge lounge was mainly used by the suite guests when we last sailed. The guy in the suite next to me was a Diamond plus, and after the first day I did not see him in the Concierge, but noted that he did frequent the Diamond lounge.

As Diamonds you cannot go to the CL which is located mid-ship on deck on deck 10. As the previous poster stated the "Diamond" room is on deck 14. If there are not too many diamonds aboard it is great room. Lots of windows and if the weather co-operates there is an outdoor patio where you can have your drinks. Know you will enjoy it. (By the way, it's actually nicer then the one on the 10th floo which is for suites only.)

Thanks!

Diamonds use the Diamond Lounge - deck 14 via door off Viking Crown Lounge. A great room with windows, and outside seating areas too. Far far nicer than the dark windowless CL on deck 10 IMHO. Great service from Ricardo too.

We have been in both the Independence and Freedom's Diamond Club on deck 14. The Independence had breakfast, coffee's etc during the day but had the cocktail hours in the dungeon (can't recall the name of the place but it looks like a castle and opens late for dancing and disco) On the Freedom Amit was the conceirge and we had cocktails in the Diamond Club on deck 14. Liked that much better as we enjoyed the sunsets and met more people. We enjoyed it very much. Far better than the small claustrophobic concierge lounges on deck 10.

It' funny reading the descriptions of what people think of the concierge lounge on Freedom class....I guess that's why RCCL on Oasis has made it 2 stories with a spiral staircase and all glass overlooking the Boardwalk area.....much improved.

Archived