???? Premium Suite aft Star Princess advice

Rachelleh

hello:

has anyone had cabin C748 -C749 or C750 on Star Princess cat. Premium Suite. I would love to know how this cabin and balcony are, looks great we are currently booked in the infamous E728 mini suite, but wondering if it is worth the money to upgrade.

I would love photos and/or lots of detail about the cabin and extra ammenities that come with it.

Thanks in advance!!!

Rachelle

We were on the Star in November in C751 which is the same as C750. The suite was nice but for my money I think that a mini suite is a better deal. The balcony in C751 was on the small side. About one third is taken up by a large obstruction. We didn't have a table on the balcony big enough for dining but there were two nice chairs. The balcony was so dirty from salt spray that we had to use towels on the chairs. It looked as if it had not been cleaned for several cruises.

Having an aft cabin was really great but I don't feel that it was worth almost double what a mini costs. C748 and C749 don't have the obstruction and would be a much better choice. The cabin is more spacious and the bathroom is great. You have to decide if the extra space in the bathroom is worth it.

Mike

We've been in C749 on both the Golden Princess and Caribbean Princess. The balcony is really nice and I love the location and the view. I also like being able to close the curtain so my wife can sleep while I get up and make coffee, something that the minisuites need but don't have. If the additional cost isn't an issue, it's fun to spoil yourself.

Sorry I don't have pictures, but I can say that we really enjoyed C749 on the Grand Princess. That's exactly the same as the same suite on the Star.

C750 and C 751 have large structural members which break up the balcony. For this reason, I sure would prefer the inner suites.

We have also sailed on the Star in C753, which is not a suite, but has a great balcony which allows both aft and starboard views. In my opinion, I would save the money, and book the aft staterooms (C752, C753), not the suites, but if you really need more space, and a huge balcony, C748 and C749 are the best of the lot.

Stan

If you click on my album on my signature - I have pictures of C749 on the Grand Princess. We loved this suite. I also have pictures of VS on the Golden. We preferred the PS to the VS.

THe pictures are under an album called Suite Pictures or something similiar.

Archived