waitlist on a cruise

puddytat

I waitlisted for this particular price although I understand until it clears it might not be guaranteed. If I had been willing to pay the 2500 pp quoted by TA and various discount website, I would have got the cabin already. So it is either this price or I can't afford it.

I waitlisted for this particular price although I understand until it clears it might not be guaranteed. If I had been willing to pay the 2500 pp quoted by TA and various discount website, I would have got the cabin already. So it is either this price or I can't afford it.

You are waitlisted for a specific price in a specific catagory. Correct? Where are you on the waitlist? What number? And when exactly is the cruise?

The cruise is Dec 18 Ocean Princess. I waitlisted for inside on 1470 pp. We were told we are No.1 on inside and No.6 on the overall waitlist. We know that this ship doesn't have Ocean View room that accomodate three, so it is either inside or Balcony and above.

The cruise is Dec 18 Ocean Princess. I waitlisted for inside on 1470 pp. We were told we are No.1 on inside and No.6 on the overall waitlist. We know that this ship doesn't have Ocean View room that accomodate three, so it is either inside or Balcony and above.

Hmmmm...On a bigger ship I would have bet you'd have a room; no sweat. On a little ship and a triple....that's another story. It's the triple that the problem, not the waitlist. If an inside triple opens; it's yours. If a balcony triple opens, you might get that too. There are still way too many months precruise for educated and/or uneducated guesses.

Archived