Pictorial Destiny Review June 15th Grand Turk and HMC

mom2girls

The 4th night was the night they had the Party on the Lido deck, and the Mexican buffet.

DestinyDay4and5066.jpg

DestinyDay4and5067.jpg

It was pretty crowded, so I didn't get a lot of pictures. I was also stuffed from dinner, so I didn't eat any of the food. But, it looked very good.

DestinyDay4and5068.jpg

DestinyDay4and5069.jpg

The sunsets are absolutely stunning!!!
Thanks! :)

GR8 review. We are doing this cruise in Nov.

Did you do self disembark ? What time were you off ship ?

We have an 11: 05 flight from FLL leaving day of disembark.

Thanks.

I did do self disembark. I was in my car a little before 8:00. But, it all depends on customs. If there's a problem you may not get off the ship until almost 10:00. This happened when I cruised the Glory.

I really like the next picture. And, of course I wish I could stay there forever too. :)

DestinyDay4and5030.jpg

I did head back to the ship about an hour and a half before the last tender was supposed to leave because I didn't want to have to wait in line. While on board I read a book by the adult pool. I have to say it was very relaxing.

Here is the dinner menu for the 4th night:

DestinyDay4and5045.jpg

DestinyDay4and5046.jpg

DestinyDay4and5047.jpg

Yippee! Escargot night!

Thanks SOOOO much for posting all of these pictures! I am SOOOOO looking forward to this cruise!

Yes, there were many taxis at the port when I left. :)

Thanks.

You did a great job on your review and your photos were wonderful.

I am so looking forward to our 4 nighter on her.

Thanks.

You did a great job on your review and your photos were wonderful.

I am so looking forward to our 4 nighter on her.

Thanks! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Things have been kind of crazy around here. But, I will be finishing the review. It just may be a couple of more days.

Day 5:

We arrived bright and early in Nassau. I had just been here in March, so I really didn't have any plans. Originally, I had planned to go to Beaches, but there wasn't a consensus as to whether or not it was open to day passes on Friday. So, I didn't take the chance. I ended up shopping for a little while. Then I used the rest of the day as a "sea" day enjoying the ship while it was empty. It was kind of nice to have the pool almost to myself. :)

DestinyDay4and5070.jpg

We were the first ship in port that day. The Disney Magic showed up a little while later. Then, the Sensation arrived.

DestinyDay4and5071.jpg

DestinyDay4and5072.jpg

DestinyDay4and5073.jpg

Thanks for remembering my 'aft' shot! :D I can see my balcony!!! Man, January can not come too quickly - OK, so I actually want summer to stick around for a bit but I want to board the Destiny now!

Miriam

You're welcom! :)

Thanks for posting your review! I really enjoy reading them and seeing the pictures of the Port of Miami as you sailed away made me really long to be back on the Valor! Gonna have to bug the hubby to make sure we take another cruise out of Miami (so far my favorite port :D)

I'm so glad that everyone has enjoyed my review. I'm almost done. Just a few more pictures and debarkation. I'm hoping to finish it later today.

:( Oh well, I guess all good things must come to an end ... but thank you again. I've enjoyed every photo - and hopefully a few more today :)

Miriam

I'm so glad that everyone has enjoyed my review. I'm almost done. Just a few more pictures and debarkation. I'm hoping to finish it later today.

I am thinking about taking this same cruise next June with my nephew. I have really enjoyed your review. Did you drive to the port? I looked at a map of the port and the roads look a little confusing. Is it hard to find your terminal and know where to park?

Archived