Is Dr. Pepper offered on Carnival?

Babyblue

Should be illegal for any ship to sail from a Texas port without Dr Pepper onboard! After all, this is the birthplace of Dr Pepper.

My daughter will be starting school in Waco at Baylor University in the Fall, which happens to be where the Dr Pepper Museum is. To celebrate Dr Pepper, the University serves Dr Pepper floats on campus every Tuesday.

Alright, so I'm not a fan of Dr Pepper at all, my husband loves it!

Love Dr. Pepper myself.And I agree we should require that Dr.Pepper(The new Texas state beverage(Just kidding) be served on all ships leaving any Texas port;)

When I was a Probation Officer I went to Dublin Texas where they make the Dr.Pepper with sugar and bought like 2 cases of the stuff(in bottles) Yumm Yumm. Our local Bush's chicken serves the Dublin Dr.Pepper.

Wow. I have almost a case of Dr Pepper left over from my daughter's graduation party. Maybe I should bring them aboard the Conquest on Sunday and start selling them for $3 a can on Tuesday. All those Dr Pepper addicts will probably be willing to pay that much for a Pepper by then, don't you think?

You may be on to something:D

Wow. I have almost a case of Dr Pepper left over from my daughter's graduation party. Maybe I should bring them aboard the Conquest on Sunday and start selling them for $3 a can on Tuesday. All those Dr Pepper addicts will probably be willing to pay that much for a Pepper by then, don't you think?

Ha! By the end of the cruise, my friend would have paid $20 bucks for a can - No problem! We have decided that I will always have a few emergency Dr Peppers hidden in case of meltdown from now on! :D

Wow, a lot of Dr. Pepper lovers here! I prefer Diet Dr. Pepper myself, but it's THE ONLY soda I drink which rarely happens. Hubby has said he won't be getting a soda card this next time since he hardly used his on all previous cruises.

Wow, a lot of Dr. Pepper lovers here! I prefer Diet Dr. Pepper myself, but it's THE ONLY soda I drink which rarely happens. Hubby has said he won't be getting a soda card this next time since he hardly used his on all previous cruises.

I drink Coke as well but have not purchased the soda card either in several cruises. Just bring a "reasonable amt" and skip the card.

Archived