Dawn/Beds

danp

Hi All,

My daughter and her family will be sailing on the Dawn this sunday.They have an inside cabin on deck 10.My question is for the third and fourth[13,11]persons in the room are the beds pull down?

Typically, the third and fourth beds are a Pullman bed that folds down from the wall like a bunk bed (ladder in closet) plus a trundle bed that is normally stored under one of the twin beds.

With the trundle bed in the up position in the normal arrangement, it will be wall-to-wall bed.

Here is a link to an alternative arrangement...if you like it, print out the pictures and take with you...your room steward may never have seen this done.

http://community.webshots.com/album/558597829kgXIWy

Hi All,

My daughter and her family will be sailing on the Dawn this sunday.They have an inside cabin on deck 10.My question is for the third and fourth[13,11]persons in the room are the beds pull down?

One bed is a pull down and the other is a trundle that comes out from under the other bed. Your daughter will have 3 lower beds and 1 upper in her inside cabin.

Unfortunately, the quad cabins on the newer NCL ships do not have the 2 upper and 2 lower configuration.

Archived