In a bind. Need Help Please!

JRomeo1979

I have a deposit placed for a cruise sailing on the Destiny on 9/3. I put the deposit for myself and hubby. The sales agent at the time said to reserve us and then add my 2 kids later because I was tight on money. I called back and the orginial PVP was no longer with the company(dissapointed) so I was assigned another one. Then he tells me that if I don't add my kids now I can risk getting the 4 people cabins sold out and get stuck with the 2 people cabin. Does that make sense?

Long story sorry!

I have a deposit placed for a cruise sailing on the Destiny on 9/3. I put the deposit for myself and hubby. The sales agent at the time said to reserve us and then add my 2 kids later because I was tight on money. I called back and the orginial PVP was no longer with the company(dissapointed) so I was assigned another one. Then he tells me that if I don't add my kids now I can risk getting the 4 people cabins sold out and get stuck with the 2 people cabin. Does that make sense?

Long story sorry!

Yes very true.

Long story sorry!

Isn't it almost time for final payment anyway:confused:

Long story sorry!

Yep, it does. Not all cabins accommodate 4...and when they're gone, that's it. Best to do it sooner rather than later to avoid being disappointed.

Sounds like that sales agent didnt provide you with all the information he could have as you dont seem to have been told, that even if you have a quad you specifically picked, if the ship is full in that category, you still cant always add two more people later. Depends on how full the ship is when you want to add the other two. during the summer before school starts, when there are more kids already booked, this is more chancy than other times.

You dont say what you booked, are you already in a quad? or a guarantee?

Long story sorry!

Of course. Once cabins to accomodate 4 persons are all sold out, they are GONE !!

If there gone your out of luck :eek:

Best to go ahead and get cabins.

Hope things work out to your satisfaction.

Archived