Does Atlantis have a free beach/broadwalk section?

yluv17

So, I booked a room in Nassau so that we can just cross over to Atlantis and enjoy the waterpark. Now, that I'm thinking about it -- is it really necessary?

I'm now visualizing Atlantis to have a free beach broadwalk with stands to buy food/drinks and some port of potty scattered? What should I be expecting? If, the above does exist is there a need to really get a room besides being able to enjoy waterpark?

The only advantage of having a room would be for the convience of showering, relaxing (nap).

Any suggestions?

So, I booked a room in Nassau so that we can just cross over to Atlantis and enjoy the waterpark. Now, that I'm thinking about it -- is it really necessary?

I'm now visualizing Atlantis to have a free beach broadwalk with stands to buy food/drinks and some port of potty scattered? What should I be expecting? If, the above does exist is there a need to really get a room besides being able to enjoy waterpark?

The only advantage of having a room would be for the convience of showering, relaxing (nap).

Any suggestions?

Most get the room for the priviledge of using the waterpark and that is the advantage. I believe you can use the beach but as far as I know there is not boardwalk other than the interior shopping area which is mostly upscale stores.

So the only advantage to getting the room at atlantes or at the Comfort Inn across the street is that it allows you to access the water park? Do you get anything else from the room? I remember reading on here that you get some sort of wristband is that only for the water park?

So the only advantage to getting the room at atlantes or at the Comfort Inn across the street is that it allows you to access the water park? Do you get anything else from the room? I remember reading on here that you get some sort of wristband is that only for the water park?

That's for admission to the waterpark, security and lifeguards are very strict about access. I don't understand the comments on this thread about it being the only advantage, bascially that is why you get the room, to have access to Atlantis.

That's for admission to the waterpark, security and lifeguards are very strict about access. I don't understand the comments on this thread about it being the only advantage, bascially that is why you get the room, to have access to Atlantis.

Well that is my question... when you say "access" does that include everything like the aquariums and such?

Archived