Drink Prices on FOS

I'm curious if anyone who has sailed on FOS recently can give me a good idea on the alocholic drink prices on FOS. I have seen several Forums on drink prices but the have all been various ships and cruise lines, ranging from 5.00 to 16.00. I need an idea for FOS it's self as my husband and I are trying to come up with an alochol budget. We both normally drink domestic beers and I will have an occasional "girly" drink.

Your help would be great. Thanks!:D

Domestic beers will run in the $3.75 range...foo foo drinks are more expensive, and pack less "punch" than a normal cocktail. Expect to pay about $7-8 for a foo-foo! Regular cocktails (rum and coke, vodka tonic) will cost in the $5.50 range...depending on the "shelf" of liquor. And they're STRONG!!!!

Don't forget--they will add 15% tip to every bar bill, so your tipping is already covered.

• 2 months later...

I posted this question serveral months ago and now that our cruise is much closer, I was wondering if anyone who has sailed recently (last few months) on FOS can tell me what the price of drinks were? Mainly, beer, Glass of Champagne (like Korbel Brut) and a occasional "girly" drink?

Thanks for the info. It will be a huge help.

Archived