Zipline Excursion

jesusfreak7

There are 6 different operators that offer outings that include ziplines. As far as I know, only 1 of those works directly with the ships. That one has to be booked through your ship. The others could be booked directly.

One is zipline only and lasts about 2 hours.

One is zipline + hiking near El Yunque and lasts about 3-4 hours.

One is zipline + hiking + waterfall climbing and lasts about 4 hours.

The others are full-day (6-9 hours) affairs and probably not right for a day in port.

There are 6 different operators that offer outings that include ziplines. As far as I know, only 1 of those works directly with the ships. That one has to be booked through your ship. The others could be booked directly.

One is zipline only and lasts about 2 hours.

One is zipline + hiking near El Yunque and lasts about 3-4 hours.

One is zipline + hiking + waterfall climbing and lasts about 4 hours.

The others are full-day (6-9 hours) affairs and probably not right for a day in port.

Ray - do you know if any of these operators offer the zipline tours on Sunday afternoons? We are disembarking on a Sunday and extending our stay in San Juan one day and would love to do something along these lines that afternoon. I know you can't name the companies - do I just google zipline tours + puerto rico?

Thanks for the help!

Ray - do you know if any of these operators offer the zipline tours on Sunday afternoons? We are disembarking on a Sunday and extending our stay in San Juan one day and would love to do something along these lines that afternoon. I know you can't name the companies - do I just google zipline tours + puerto rico?

Thanks for the help!

"What do I Google?" LOL :rolleyes:

Your Sunday afternoon requirement would probably limit you to just 2 of the companies ... The one in Guaynabo (mostly continuous) and the one near El Yunque (which has a 2pm tour).

Some important questions to ask yourself ...

How much time do you want to spend?

How much money do you want to spend?

What do you want to do in addition to ziplining? Rainforest? Beach?

Will you have a rental car? Having one will make it easier.

Some Google searches to try are "el yunque rainforest zip line adventure" and "guaynabo zip line". Maybe you'll find a review or something.

"What do I Google?" LOL :rolleyes:

Your Sunday afternoon requirement would probably limit you to just 2 of the companies ... The one in Guaynabo (mostly continuous) and the one near El Yunque (which has a 2pm tour).

Some important questions to ask yourself ...

How much time do you want to spend?

How much money do you want to spend?

What do you want to do in addition to ziplining? Rainforest? Beach?

Will you have a rental car? Having one will make it easier.

Some Google searches to try are "el yunque rainforest zip line adventure" and "guaynabo zip line". Maybe you'll find a review or something.

Thanks for the help Ray! We will probably rent a car on Sunday. We are staying out near the airport, so that won't be a problem. I know my oldest son has wanted to do the rain forest, so the zipline near El Yunque sounds promising. I wanted to do this on the Sunday after our cruise because the Saturday before the cruise we will probably spend with my in-laws touring Old San Juan. DH and I have toured OSJ before, but my kids and my in-laws haven't. I know the in-laws wouldn't like ziplining so....

Thanks again for your help!

Archived