Suites with up to 8 passengers?

I was searching on NCLs site looking for $99 deals for 3rd and 4th pass. and saw a news release saying 3rd - 8th pass $99!! Unfortunately it seems that deal expired June 19th. OF COURSE! But are there rooms that would hold that many where they would really let that many passengers go for $99? Are the 1st and 2nd in the thousands?? I am trying to find the best deal for our 5 kids, plus hubby and I, my mom and dad, and probably 2 more adults, unless we can get more than 2 kids per room. Without calling the cruiseline directly, I can not find any more info. I do have a TA but I have been bombarding her with questions and scenarios trying to find a good deal for us all.

Thanks

J

I was searching on NCLs site looking for $99 deals for 3rd and 4th pass. and saw a news release saying 3rd - 8th pass $99!! Unfortunately it seems that deal expired June 19th. OF COURSE! But are there rooms that would hold that many where they would really let that many passengers go for $99? Are the 1st and 2nd in the thousands?? I am trying to find the best deal for our 5 kids, plus hubby and I, my mom and dad, and probably 2 more adults, unless we can get more than 2 kids per room. Without calling the cruiseline directly, I can not find any more info. I do have a TA but I have been bombarding her with questions and scenarios trying to find a good deal for us all.

Thanks

J

The only suite that will accommodate that many people is the Garden Villa. And yes the first two people would be charged in the thousands.

PE

The only cabins that would accommodate 8 would be the Garden Villa and, yes, the first and second passenger rate is in the many thousands, depending on the length of the cruise. Do not be embarrassed to bombard your TA with questions. If he/she minds, then maybe they are not the TA you need.

There are suites that will accommodate 5, but they can be pricey as well. Sometimes it works out better price-wise to get two connecting cabins instead of a suite, but it all depends on the fares being charged for a particular sailing. Be warned though, that sailing in a suite will spoil you for life. :D

ok. i found the prices. i was not going far enough into the booking process. YIKES! Even if the 3rd through 8th were 99 (now they are showing 149) it would not be a bargain when the 1st and 2nd are several thousand. We were so spoiled on MSC last year, price wise. 4 adults and 5 kids for around $1600. We can't even match that now with just 2 adults and 5 kids (even putting some of the kids in the room with my parents, but not paying my parents rate, just the upcharge for the kids). ok. will keep looking.

thanks

j

The Garden Villas will hold up to 8 (max 6 adults in 3 rooms + 2 children on rollaway beds in the living area (which is HUGE) but a week is near ten thousands of dollars for the first 2 passengers in those suites.

I comes with its own patio, including hot tub, indoor and outdoor dinning area, huge living room, 3 1/2 bath but is still very expensive.

ok. i found the prices. i was not going far enough into the booking process. YIKES! Even if the 3rd through 8th were 99 (now they are showing 149) it would not be a bargain when the 1st and 2nd are several thousand. We were so spoiled on MSC last year, price wise. 4 adults and 5 kids for around $1600. We can't even match that now with just 2 adults and 5 kids (even putting some of the kids in the room with my parents, but not paying my parents rate, just the upcharge for the kids). ok. will keep looking.

thanks

j

you paid $1600 total for 4 adults and 5 kids? WOW How many cabins?

you paid $1600 total for 4 adults and 5 kids? WOW How many cabins?

It was on MSC, where kids are "free" - you only pay taxes, which were under $50/kid. We had two side by side ocean view cabins, which we got for an interior view rate. I think the OV rate was initially quoted around $629, but then I found some "one day" deal through one of the airlines' cruise websites that was $400 off, and my TA was able to get MSC to match it. We were able to fly the 7 of us for around $400 since we had $800 in travel vouchers from a previous flight and the baby flew for free. My parents paid for their own air fare. I know this was a once in a lifetime probably never to be seen again deal, but it is hard to see prices of $3000-4000 after that!

Archived