Mariner of the Seas Nick Cruise - $299 a person!?!?!

sharktums

Is there a reason you can't just post the code right here on the website? I don't think it is really anything that is top secret. Lots of people got the same email.

If they really want to sell these rooms I don't think they will care who has the code!

Is there a reason you can't just post the code right here on the website? I don't think it is really anything that is top secret. Lots of people got the same email.

If they really want to sell these rooms I don't think they will care who has the code!

I dont have the email code, nor did I ever get it. I did not want to wait for the email so I just called RCCL directly and spoke to a live person there and told them I got an email for $299 pp. They did not ask for any code or confirmation. The prices have come down again since this first went out last week. Not a big deal, just call.

I dont have the email code, nor did I ever get it. I did not want to wait for the email so I just called RCCL directly and spoke to a live person there and told them I got an email for $299 pp. They did not ask for any code or confirmation. The prices have come down again since this first went out last week. Not a big deal, just call.

Are you sure they have come down again. When I called I got

$299 Inside pp ... $504

$399 Oceanview .. $604

$499 Balcony .... $704

I called the number for NICK as opposed to a general RCCL number. Could I have done better by calling Royal directly? The guy I spoke with had 2 balcony cabins that would sleep 4 people available ... that was it! I wasn't thrilled with the 2 options but hope we chose the right location.

MnAsMom:

The first column of your numbers match what I was quoted on July 6th, when we booked.

The promenade view was 349.00, btw.

I wasn't even quoted promenade view ... I bet they didn't have any promenade cabins left!

They are doing a good job of filling the ship I think with all the promotional rates. He did tell us that the suites were not included in the promotion though and they still had some available. But at almost 9000 for a jr suite ... No thanks! :eek:

I am getting really excited now... 2 weeks!!!

Would someone mind posting what they are paying in total for 2 A and 2 kids? Inside or oceanview or whatever??? (would prefer Freedom) trying to get an idea of the taxes etc to see if this is doable. Our kids are 2 and 4 but I don't think it matters for cost purposes:rolleyes:

THANKS!

Tao (forgive me, moderators, if this is a no-no):

2 kids, 2 adults in

adjoining promenade view rooms:

2716.00, including taxes, fees, gratuities, adjoining room surcharge etc...

I did not have the code when I called, sorry.

I sure hope they give you the discounted rate!

Thank you, I will try calling back and speaking to someone else.....I was wondering what the "deal" was when I was quoted 2900 inside plus $500 adjoining charge and about $800 taxes. Yours sounds much better!!!;)

Just an FYI - these rates are not applicable to Freedom on 8/9 or so I was told today!

Tao1:

I was on the phone with the nick cruise people today, and they will honor the discount if you ask for it!

Thanks for letting me know - but we would have to fly cross country:)

I was really :)hoping they would have a similar deal fro Freedom of the Seas, but no luck!!

Thanks for letting me know - but we would have to fly cross country:)

I was really :)hoping they would have a similar deal fro Freedom of the Seas, but no luck!!

I think the economy coupled with the Swine Flu issues caused the nick cruise to be under booked... thus the code and good prices!

Archived