Mariner of the Seas Nick Cruise - $299 a person!?!?!

sharktums

Just got an email directly from Royal Caribbean...

"The Nickelodeon Family Cruise with Royal Caribbean International® is now more affordable than ever! As a valued Royal Caribbean guest, you can take advantage of the most incredible offer - Sail for as low as $299 per person** on a 7- night cruise! That's a huge savings for THE ultimate summer vacation your whole family will never forget!

**Prices based on double occupancy for an interior stateroom on the Mariner of the Seas, departing July 26, 2009. Rates valid for new reservations made June 30-July 21, 2009 only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability. Rates may vary - call 1-866-770-NICK for more information. Passenger fees apply for each guest. Full balance is required at time of reservation and is not refundable. Restrictions apply. Offer expires July 21, 2009."

They must really be hurting trying to fill that up!!! That's an insane price, I'd almost consider it just for the cruise and try to ignore the Nick Stuff (only show my 2 year old watches on Nick is Yo Gabba Gabba!)

There was a code involved, so let me know if anyone needs it.

Please send me the code. Thank You.

liz4drw@aol.com

All you need to do is call the 800#. I called first thing this morning. For 3 pp. Inside worked out to around $1100, Balcony $1800, Jr Suite over $2200 ( I think). Great prices. However, I called at 7:30am West coast time and their phones were ringing off the hook! The agent I spoke to said to book asap if I wanted, they anticipated being sold out.

Sent out to everyone!

And yeah, like others have said, if you just click and go to the site it shows CRAZY prices, but apparently if you call and give the code it's quite the deal!

Good luck everyone!

All you need to do is call the 800#. I called first thing this morning. For 3 pp. Inside worked out to around $1100, Balcony $1800, Jr Suite over $2200 ( I think). Great prices. However, I called at 7:30am West coast time and their phones were ringing off the hook! The agent I spoke to said to book asap if I wanted, they anticipated being sold out.

Did you call with a code or just call them and ask them about a special rate?

Just got an email directly from Royal Caribbean...

"The Nickelodeon Family Cruise with Royal Caribbean International® is now more affordable than ever! As a valued Royal Caribbean guest, you can take advantage of the most incredible offer - Sail for as low as $299 per person** on a 7- night cruise! That's a huge savings for THE ultimate summer vacation your whole family will never forget!

**Prices based on double occupancy for an interior stateroom on the Mariner of the Seas, departing July 26, 2009. Rates valid for new reservations made June 30-July 21, 2009 only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability. Rates may vary - call 1-866-770-NICK for more information. Passenger fees apply for each guest. Full balance is required at time of reservation and is not refundable. Restrictions apply. Offer expires July 21, 2009."

They must really be hurting trying to fill that up!!! That's an insane price, I'd almost consider it just for the cruise and try to ignore the Nick Stuff (only show my 2 year old watches on Nick is Yo Gabba Gabba!)

There was a code involved, so let me know if anyone needs it.

PLease send it to me also. My daughter want it to go but to expensive.

tatianamaite@aol.com, thanks

Archived