When can you see the excursions?

We're sailing in the first half of October and I wanted to check on excursions to see if what I was looking for (and can't seem to get) are also offered on RCCL.

When I log into the site and click on the excursins it says they are not available yet. It's July - you would think that even if you can't actually book one (say till final payment) that you could at least SEE them?

Does anyone know when they release them so you can at least do that much?

I'm in the same boat, (although perhaps not literally, lol), my cruise sails oct. 4, and excursions not available yet. However if you go to RCI website and click on Ports, select your destination, then you can pick each port to view and the shore and land excursions available at each port.

I'm not sure if each excursion at that port is available for every cruise however it should at least give you some good ideas. Good luck!

We are on B.O.S in Sept and we have just recieved our shore and excursion book, so we can settle down and decide where we want to go to, this was at the end of June. Do you get these books in the USA , we get them every year here in UK north wales

• 2 weeks later...
We're sailing in the first half of October and I wanted to check on excursions to see if what I was looking for (and can't seem to get) are also offered on RCCL.

When I log into the site and click on the excursins it says they are not available yet. It's July - you would think that even if you can't actually book one (say till final payment) that you could at least SEE them?

Does anyone know when they release them so you can at least do that much?

RCI told me that our October excursions will be available about the first week of August, because they are still getting schedules from the tour operators for excursions for fall/winter 2009-2010. So I guess my excursions will be available about 2 months before dail date.

Archived