Bar set up in your cabin

LADYKADY

To stay on topic, we have ordered the bar setup on every NCL cruise and found it to be a great deal. Go for it!!

We do too! Totally agree....it's a great deal. Not to mention the convenience of having a nightcap on the balcony in your jammies;).

Neverthought

We do too! Totally agree....it's a great deal. Not to mention the convenience of having a nightcap on the balcony in your jammies;).

Neverthought

Or, in your fluffy bathrobe after a nice bubble bath!!! Or, wait, how about DURING the bubble bath???

Hi all. This is our first cruise on NCL (Majesty) and was wondering about getting a bottle of wine for my in laws who will be traveling with us. I was thinking of having one "appear" in their cabin when they first walk into their stateroom for the first time. How do I make this happen? We are sailing in three weeks to Bermuda. Thanks for your replies.

We ordered a bar setup and it was wodnerful. One bottle of Captains and one bottle of Absolut and we finished it the last night. It ws good just to have around if you wanted a quick nip while in our room. The two bottles we had were perfect for th week. Finished them the last night. Question to others on this thread; Do you ever have leftovers and do you take them home with you or leave them behind?

(Leftover from a bar setup you say?...Ok, someone here had to have some leftovers, fess up!:p)

Thanks 4ever I will do that!! :)

Actually, It's GroupEventMajesty@ncl.com ... Drop the "Planner." :)

It'd be easier to go here http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=BonVoyageGifts#wine and pick out the bottle you'd like to give, and then call NCL's main number, ask for Bon Voyage Dept. and order the wine you'd like. They'll charge your credit card and email you a receipt. Print out the receipt with what you ordered on it, and take that with you on your cruise just incase there are any issues.

The wine will be in their cabin on embarkation day.

I have a question about the bar set up. Does it have to be set up ahead of time or can you just purchase a bottle once you are on the ship? Is there a minimum order? Are the prices different pre-set up and once onboard?

coka

My 2 boys are underage and I purchased a soda program for them, will NCL stock their fridge with pop (I asked on the order form - no reply) I would like them to have pop when they are in their room.

minicar

The cans of soda are not included in soda program so any soda in room used will cost extra. All throughout the ships bars and diningroom soda will be served in glass or your souvenier mug.

My 2 boys are underage and I purchased a soda program for them, will NCL stock their fridge with pop (I asked on the order form - no reply) I would like them to have pop when they are in their room.

minicar

Archived