Ft. Lauderdale Departure

Luv2Cruise525

Thank you so much everyone!

By looking at our previous cruises, we were the very last ones off the ship and we were off and at the airport or train station by 10:00 am. I have a feeling we're probably just going to go for it and plan out our morning very well. When we had the 11:50 am flight, I remember getting there and actually having extra time and thinking that there was nothing to worry about. That was also the Navigator and has double the amount of people as the Enchantment.

I'll definitely let you know how it goes when we get back!

This is our first cruise. Wondering how the last person did w/ the 11:50 flight as we're looking at an 11:30 (otherwise, much later!).

And, is a 1:30 arrival flight too late for the embarking?? Or, we could be there by 11:30 (flight arrival).

How long does it take to get to the port from the airport? Is taxi best or shuttle--price differences??

Thanks in advance!

This is our first cruise. Wondering how the last person did w/ the 11:50 flight as we're looking at an 11:30 (otherwise, much later!).

And, is a 1:30 arrival flight too late for the embarking?? Or, we could be there by 11:30 (flight arrival).

How long does it take to get to the port from the airport? Is taxi best or shuttle--price differences??

Thanks in advance!

Hope someone replies. We have a 10:30 flight out of FLL, the Ruby gets in at 6 a.m. We're hoping the ship will allow us to get off earlier rather than later.

Janette

Archived