Getting to PCC from Waikiki

cruiser123cba

for the least amount of trouble and effort....do the PCC transportation option. Makes a late evening return very easy!

Chuck

Agree! We did PCC in 2008 the super ambassador pkg and I'm glad we booked their transportation because is was a long day. They will pick you up at most big hotels or at a designated corner. They have large comfortable buses that are easy to identify, the drive is quite scenic and because your sitting up higher than in a car you see more. Money well spent!

I would rent a car for $30/day. There are many rental car companies in Waikiki. It is an easy and beautiful drive, and if you have time on the way to or from you can stop at Turtle Bay or in Haleiwa for something to eat, maybe a stop at a shrimp truck, shave ice, watching the turtles, spending time on a beach, or shopping. Cherie

I would rent a car for $30/day. There are many rental car companies in Waikiki. It is an easy and beautiful drive, and if you have time on the way to or from you can stop at Turtle Bay or in Haleiwa for something to eat, maybe a stop at a shrimp truck, shave ice, watching the turtles, spending time on a beach, or shopping. Cherie

Where can we rent for $30/day on Waikiki? We're staying at the Outrigger Waikiki so need a rental place that we can walk to from there.

In March I used HawaiiDiscountCarRental as suggested in the thread "Rental Cars at Ports." I actually paid $26 a day. In Waikiki there are rental car companies at many of the hotels, and Dollar has a fairly large lot close to the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I believe that Dollar will pick you up at your hotel. Cherie

I got a price from Hertz at HHV and wasn't overly impressed with the price of compact car. Of course I didn't use discounts at all, but went to call and used Thrifty's and price was way cheaper! So I'm biased with Thrifty's.

In March I used HawaiiDiscountCarRental as suggested in the thread "Rental Cars at Ports." I actually paid $26 a day. In Waikiki there are rental car companies at many of the hotels, and Dollar has a fairly large lot close to the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I believe that Dollar will pick you up at your hotel. Cherie

If you plan on going to PCC for the entire day and are going include dinner or the luau and evening show, I would recommend taking one of the transportation offers. It is as previously mentioned a long day if you include the dinner/luau and show option. I have driven a rental car and taken one of the transportation options. By the time we got out of the show it was late and I really didn't enjoy the drive back to our hotel in Waikiki. If you are only going for the afternoon and not staying for the evening show then rent a car and just do a circle island drive.

Archived