Miracle: Mark Hawkins
Paradise: ?????
Pride: Steve Kinsley
Sensation: Greg Hutson
Spirit: Michael Mullane and his wife Jeni
Triumph: Chris Jefferson
Valor: Brent Mitchell
Victory: Dana Hodson[/font]

[font=Verdana]Keep the info coming in and I'll try to keep this list updated.[/font]
[font=Verdana]Later,[/font]
[font=Verdana]Cruisin Dave[/font]

As of today here is the list of Cruise Directors:

just got off the Inspiration and Chris Roberts was CD so I changed it.

[font=Verdana]Celebration: Trevor Block
Conquest: Todd Wittmer as of 5/8/05
Destiny: Jorge Solano or Marahscalh Stanton
Ecstasy: Rebecca LlewellynElation: Jorge Solano
Fantasy: Paul Santley
Fascination: Matt Goodwin
Glory: Mark Price
Holiday: Steve Cassel
Imagination: Jeff Bronson
[b][color=blue]Inspiration: Chris Roberts
[/color][/b]Legend: Brett Allens
Liberty John Heald starting in July
Paradise: ?????

So How Was Chris Roberts? We Had John Heald On Our Honeymoon- Back In '98. And To Date He Is The Best We've Had. 3 Cruises Later We Still Miss Him. Great Personality, An All Around Nice Person. Can't Remember Who We Had On The Fantasy In '02. Not As Memorable. Thanks.

Here is the latest information that I have:
[font=Verdana][size=4][color=purple]Cruise Directors[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana]Celebration: Trevor Block
Conquest: Todd Wittmer as of [/font][font=Verdana]5/8/05[/font][font=Verdana]
Destiny: Jorge Solano or Marahscalh Stanton
Ecstasy: Rebecca Llewellyn[/font]
[font=Verdana]Elation: Jorge Solano
Fantasy: Paul Santley
Fascination: Matt Goodwin
Glory: Mark Price
[/font][font=Verdana]Holiday[/font][font=Verdana]: Steve Cassel
Imagination: Jeff Bronson
Inspiration: Chris Roberts
Legend: Brett Allens
Liberty John Heald starting in July
[/font][font=Verdana]Paradise[/font][font=Verdana]

Guest Badgercruiser!
Do you know how long John Heald will be on the Liberty? We are trying to decide on a cruise for this fall and the cruise director may determine which one we take. Thank you in advance for you help!

We had Michael Mullane on the Carnival Spirit May 11-18 , 2005. If you read most of the reviews of that week on the ship he was horrible... Just horrible, he was never around.

I have enjoyed in the past Carlo Lombard and Shawn Bussey.

[quote name='Bsan1221']We had Michael Mullane on the Carnival Spirit May 11-18 , 2005. If you read most of the reviews of that week on the ship he was horrible... Just horrible, he was never around.

I have enjoyed in the past Carlo Lombard and Shawn Bussey.[/QUOTE]

I have returned from the Spirit May 18-25 and it was me and my husband's first cruise. We are 24 & 28 years old and we were a small minority on the ship. It did not stop us from having fun. We enjoyed Michael Mullane and his wife Jeni very much. We actually spoke to them for a bit on the last night and discussed the way the cruise went for a "young" couple for the first time. We gave him our input and told him we couldn't have asked for anything more. I thought he was fabulous...and that is my opinion about it. I am sorry you had such a horrible time but I feel sorry for people that feel that way about their vacation because its not much of a vacation if you hate everything that goes on...

[quote name='decemberg']I have returned from the Spirit May 18-25 and it was me and my husband's first cruise. We are 24 & 28 years old and we were a small minority on the ship. It did not stop us from having fun. We enjoyed Michael Mullane and his wife Jeni very much. We actually spoke to them for a bit on the last night and discussed the way the cruise went for a "young" couple for the first time. We gave him our input and told him we couldn't have asked for anything more. I thought he was fabulous...and that is my opinion about it. I am sorry you had such a horrible time but I feel sorry for people that feel that way about their vacation because its not much of a vacation if you hate everything that goes on...[/QUOTE]

Oh dont get me wrong.. I loved my vacation... But someone had asked about the CD and I gave me opinion of him. If you read ALL the reviews of the cruise I was on everyone felt the same way about him. No one I know even saw his wife and he was never around for any of the shows or anything.. Maybe he was just having an off week when the Spirit cruisers of the week May 11-18, 2005 went...

My Albums

Your Public Community Homepage:

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/bsan1221[/url]

[quote name='Bsan1221']Oh dont get me wrong.. I loved my vacation... But someone had asked about the CD and I gave me opinion of him. If you read ALL the reviews of the cruise I was on everyone felt the same way about him. No one I know even saw his wife and he was never around for any of the shows or anything.. Maybe he was just having an off week when the Spirit cruisers of the week May 11-18, 2005 went...

My Albums

Your Public Community Homepage:

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/bsan1221[/url][/QUOTE]

We went to every show and he was there to introduce the headliner. His wife Jeni hosted the big deck party on the Lido deck and she did almost all the bingo games. We actually did the newlywed game and he was the MC along with a few other games in the same day...maybe because it was the first cruise of the year to Alaska he was getting things ironed out. It was his first cruise to Alaska as Cruise Director. He actually told me and my husband that he was thinking of moving the early dinner to 4 PM because there were so many people in bed by 10 PM everynight. My husband and I went to the late shows and there was only 50-100 people max every single night. Give the guy a break...it was only his first time.

[quote name='decemberg']We went to every show and he was there to introduce the headliner. His wife Jeni hosted the big deck party on the Lido deck and she did almost all the bingo games. We actually did the newlywed game and he was the MC along with a few other games in the same day...maybe because it was the first cruise of the year to Alaska he was getting things ironed out. It was his first cruise to Alaska as Cruise Director. He actually told me and my husband that he was thinking of moving the early dinner to 4 PM because there were so many people in bed by 10 PM everynight. My husband and I went to the late shows and there was only 50-100 people max every single night. Give the guy a break...it was only his first time.[/QUOTE]

Oh you see I didnt know it was his first time as CD to Alaska I dont think anyone did... The way he talked about Alaska and how many times he had been there I think we all thought he was there previously.

It was nice you got to do all the games and stuff. We didnt get any of that, just bingo and our deck party really wasnt a deck party...

He never opened for any of the headliners. His assistant Calvin who was awesome did all of that.. I never saw his wife and during bingo Sara ( I think that was her name ) and Calvin did it along with the dancers...

Am glad you guys had a good time...

I freaking loved Calvin... he was hilarious..did he do the tv spots during your cruise. I think he has been to Alaska before ..maybe not as a cruise director. I know he said that carnival flew him up prior to the cruises and he had to do all the excursions in just 10 days...LOL

[quote name='decemberg']I freaking loved Calvin... he was hilarious..did he do the tv spots during your cruise. I think he has been to Alaska before ..maybe not as a cruise director. I know he said that carnival flew him up prior to the cruises and he had to do all the excursions in just 10 days...LOL[/QUOTE]

Calvin was great... Incredible... So funny and you could talk to him... Just a great person.. I wish he would have been the cruise director..

Yes he did the TV spots on our cruise... and he introduced all the acts and the band and the shows.

Archived