Liberty and Legend

DDFla

Just got off Inspiration in Tampa saturday. It was our first cruise in fifteen years, and loved it. The imbarkation / debarkation process was fantastic as was parking at the port. I am already thinking about another crusie next year, but want to try another ship. Tampa is very convienent so I am looking for people who have been on both ships. Otherwise I am leaning toward Liberty after seeing her and Freedom in port.

I went on the Liberty and it is a really nice ship...I also liked the ports we went to. It was also fun that it was a 8 day cruise, don't know if they do that anymore. I will be on the Legend in 6 days, so I can tell you how it is. I went on the Miracle when it was here in 06' and it was a nice ship. It's a Spirit Class like the Legend. The outdoor theater was pretty cool on the Liberty and the Fish and Chips were good. Tampa is really nice and easy to leave from if you live close like I do because you don't have to really rush off since you don't live far from port and don't have a long car ride.

I just got off the Legend on Sunday & LOVED it. This was my first cruise, so I can't compare it with other ships. Embarkation & disembarkation in Tampa were excellent (fast & easy). The boat was really nice & clean & the staff were great.

I just got off the Legend on Sunday & LOVED it. This was my first cruise, so I can't compare it with other ships. Embarkation & disembarkation in Tampa were excellent (fast & easy). The boat was really nice & clean & the staff were great.

We were in Cayman together! We were on Valor....THAT was a great ship!

Archived