NCL Dawn Q's

SEASHELL97

Hi all,

I am cruising on the Dawn in a few weeks-i have a few questions about the ship...

1) Are there DVD players in the room [part of the television]?

2) Does anyone have copies of the daily activities that are scanned that i can see on the computer [or point me to a link?] kids club stuff?

3) Are there age minimums for the specialty restaurants?

Thanks!

Michele

Inside and balcony rooms and mini suites do not have DVD players. Full Suites may have them. Indicate what cabin category you have and you will probably get a more accurate answer.

If you want to get a general idea, here is a link to some for a different itinerary and on the Pearl. Otherwise, post your intinerary and see if you get a better response. http://picasaweb.google.com/bakerintn/NCLPearlFreestyleDailies

here, click on a thumbnail image to get a larger image...still not readable, so click on the magnifying glass icon to zoom in.

There are no age minimums for the specialty restaurants and the standard childs menu will be available in all of them.

Hi all,

I am cruising on the Dawn in a few weeks-i have a few questions about the ship...

1) Are there DVD players in the room [part of the television]?

2) Does anyone have copies of the daily activities that are scanned that i can see on the computer [or point me to a link?] kids club stuff?

3) Are there age minimums for the specialty restaurants?

Thanks!

Michele

Only full suites have DVD players

Daily sheets are posted from time to time, but i have not seen Kids Club Stuff.I am guessing it may change often anyway. Most responses re: kids club have been very good.

Never heard or seen age limits on restaurants.

Archived