Do you travel with a good luck charm?

sherizel

Not a good luck charm per say but we do have a gnome that travels with us.

George has been all around the world. My friend's love taking him traveling -- as do I.

He's the same size as a beer bottle and super light weight.

3698852766_7b7f7a47da_o.jpg

I love Gnomes. We bring our Colts gnome with us everywhere we go. :)

I have an angel pendant that my grandson (via my son) gave me for Christmas about nine years ago. I wear it every time I travel. He's nearly 13 now and calls it my good luck charm. So, yes. I guess I do have one!

I love the Gnome.. and the troll.. unfortunately, I know me... I'd be leaving some good luck charm in the sand somewhere or under the table or in the bar. So I guess I'll have to continue to cruise with the good luck charm that I haven't managed in 40 year to lose... my DH.

The Travel Troll is so cute-did you make her outfit and purse? We love to cruise but don't go as much as we like so we made a "flat Ted" -a 8x10 pic of my DH on a stick and we send him with our friends we have some hilarious pics, he has been some strange places!

The Travel Troll is so cute-did you make her outfit and purse? We love to cruise but don't go as much as we like so we made a "flat Ted" -a 8x10 pic of my DH on a stick and we send him with our friends we have some hilarious pics, he has been some strange places!

Just picked it up the way it is at Walgreens. Wish we had gotten it sooner and though more about taking pictures with it.

I have a bobble head and hip Las Vegas version of Elvis that someone gave me. At my old job, whenever anyone took a trip, they took Elvis and took pictures and I had a whole wall of Elvis' travels. I am no longer with that company but Elvis still goes with me. He has been on RCCL and Princess but loves Carnival best. Last cruise, our tablemates all posed with Elvis. My brother's bride posed with Elvis. Elvis loved Meagan's Bay in St Thomas and he loved Anguilla.

OK, I just re-read all of that and I sound like a kook. I really am not. Honest.

I have a bobble head and hip Las Vegas version of Elvis that someone gave me. At my old job, whenever anyone took a trip, they took Elvis and took pictures and I had a whole wall of Elvis' travels. I am no longer with that company but Elvis still goes with me. He has been on RCCL and Princess but loves Carnival best. Last cruise, our tablemates all posed with Elvis. My brother's bride posed with Elvis. Elvis loved Meagan's Bay in St Thomas and he loved Anguilla.

OK, I just re-read all of that and I sound like a kook. I really am not. Honest.

You do NOT sound like a kook! You sound fun!!!! There's a difference! :D

If someone pulled a troll out at the dinner table I think I would have to request to move tables....................................:eek:

Lol...You're no fun! Besides, our party of 4 were the only ones at the table.

If someone pulled a troll out at the dinner table I think I would have to request to move tables....................................:eek:

My DW and I are planning on taking our "Roamong Gnome" "G" with us on our upcoming trip in August. Does anyone know where we can get some outfits?

Where did you find the "Cruise Addict" ornament? Love it! I really, really need one!

A quick google search of 'cruise addict ornament' turned up a store in the UK ... can't find one stateside .... hmmmm, the search continues .. lol

Archived