Happy 5th Birthday NCL America!

A few days late but wanted to say NCL America has turned 5 since the Pride Of Aloha's first cruise. Things have sure changed here over the past few years. With the Pride Of America being sold out, making money and a great crew I think we will be here for a long time! I'm sure this date makes a few people on this forum angry due to some loss bets! :P

On a side note I go home on Vacation in 12 days!

A few days late but wanted to say NCL America has turned 5 since the Pride Of Aloha's first cruise. Things have sure changed here over the past few years. With the Pride Of America being sold out, making money and a great crew I think we will be here for a long time! I'm sure this date makes a few people on this forum angry due to some loss bets! :P

On a side note I go home on Vacation in 12 days!

James

We know NCLA has turned 5, we were on that first cruise on July 4th 2004 Pride of Aloha. Have been following NCLA ever since so glad things worked out. With the problems on that first cruise NCL made it right with us and that is why we are still sailing with them. We just got off the July 4th cruise to Alaska on the Star and are looking into the Pride of America (the ship we missed in 2004 due to the ship yard mishap) cruise in 2010 hope to see you then.

James - so glad you are getting a vacation soon. But - what's next for you?? Have you talked about your next contract and I just missed it?? I love following your posts.........:rolleyes:

Take good care!

Sandy

Archived