Can you buy Tim Tams in USA?

Now you're just Trifling with us.

We don't even have Mars Bars anymore, the #1 candy bar for many years...they are extinct as the Dodo bird in the US, but can be found in Europe.

You can pick them up on your next trip to Canada--we still have them here---but I they are different from the US version. We have the English version of Mars Bars---YUM!!!

Someone mentioned Cadbury Flake which borught back memories of my childhood in Scotland----an ice cream cone with a Cadbury Flake bar sticking our of it!!! I can buy Flakes here but for some reason they always seem to be rather stale:(

Hi to the Tim Tam fanatics...here is a recipe from Arnotts

Tim Tam Thickshake.

ice cream, Tim Tams and milk , blend until smooth...pour into tall glass and sprinkle with grated chocolate...

yum..

they also have a new flavour Tim Tam out...Mint Crisp..

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Guest xywolap
Eileen-

Seriously, they are yummy and pretty rich, so I can only eat 2 at a sitting.

TL

TL

With determined practice you will be able to manage more... just work at it .. :):D:):D

TL

With determined practice you will be able to manage more... just work at it .. :):D:):D

So silly. Actually, I need to finish this package and refrain from future TimTam purchases (sadly:(). Then I need to go and run those little biscuits away...:rolleyes:

my o my how the aussies luv those tim tams

hava dil from melbourne but cant find any tim tam in canada

been downunder 2x and each time brought her a dozen packages of tim tam back

she guards them like they gold

You can pick them up on your next trip to Canada--we still have them here---but I they are different from the US version. We have the English version of Mars Bars---YUM!!!

Someone mentioned Cadbury Flake which borught back memories of my childhood in Scotland----an ice cream cone with a Cadbury Flake bar sticking our of it!!! I can buy Flakes here but for some reason they always seem to be rather stale:(

I bought Flake bars & they were awful so I threw them out. Maybe they were stale & that's why they tasted so bad.

my o my how the aussies luv those tim tams

hava dil from melbourne but cant find any tim tam in canada

been downunder 2x and each time brought her a dozen packages of tim tam back

she guards them like they gold

Try your nearest store that sells President Choice products i.e. a SuperStore or and Independent grocer---I found them in our relatively small city in mid Canada for $2.99 a package.

I am on a Tim Tam hunt. No Tim Tams at Chelsea Market in NYC. Next - I am asking family to check the World Market in California. Of couse - I could always buy them online - but that will be the last resort!!

Wish me luck. I will keep you posted:D

If they're looking at World Market, tell them to look for Arnott's, not Tim Tams. This is what the packaging looks like:

AAAADHvpe4UAAAAAABnTdw.jpg?v=1229280112000

We will be looking for those Arnotts bisquits. I hope I can restrain myself when I finally own some :D

You won't own them, they will own you. They keep calling from the refirgerator or wherever you have them stored.

I am sure they will join the chorus of other goodies and their glee club.

You should "hear" the See's Candy - can't sleep if there is too much in the house:rolleyes:

Don't get me started on anything with marshmello either!!!

I love See's & the have a kiosk in one of our malls during the holidays. We always go at least once if not more.

Edited by snookymom

See's is the best!! In CA there are See's Candy shops and it is so fresh. I frequently buy at the airport Kiosk to take home and it sells so quickly that those boxes are always great too.

I must be stong and buy only one box! If you visit a See's store, they always give you a sample of any one you select. Be still my heart:)

I HAVE to stop reading this thread. I think that it is making me fat!:D

I know what you mean.My job allows for a lot of free time so I read CC, love the "live" reports but always wind up hungry so I go home & eat! The ones with the pictures are the worst!