Deck 8 balcony RCCL Enchantment

Anyone know why RCCL Enchantment deck 8 cabins, which tend to have more interesting configurations, aren't available to book online. I had to call them directly to request a 8th deck cabin and even provide specific cabin numbers to get the right room configuration.

What sailing or cabin category??? I've booked Junior Suites on Deck 8 a number of times online...never had a problem...are you trying to book one of the Family Suite rooms?

D1... I could do a family suite and other Deck 8's just not the balconies...I was able to get what I needed on deck 8 (the deck 8 balconies have pullman beds and sofa beds, not just sofa beds)...

Aug 22 enchantment...

hmmm, very odd.. but glad you were able to get the cabin you needed...

How many people in your cabin? I was just able to go all the way thru on a "mock" booking..Deck 8 Balcony...maybe a glitch in the system earlier?

I'm thinking it was just a computer problem then....cause I just did an online booking for 4...D1 balcony & it went all the way to the end..

have a great cruise...we'll be on her again in Oct. :D

I just went through a mock booking as well (so i can check prices and such) and still deck 8 doesnt show up, even for two people)

Balcony: Open your private balcony and take in the beautiful view. It's a great way to get close to every destination and make the most of your vacation at sea.

Superior Ocean View Strm W/Bal

Deck(s): Deck Seven

Occupancy: Up to 2 guests.

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed, and a private bathroom. (190 sq. ft., balcony 36 sq. ft.) View Image | 360° View

Standard Rate 1st or 2nd Guest Stateroom Total

*$579.00 USD *$ 1,158.00 USD

Superior Ocean View Strm W/Bal

Deck(s): Deck Seven

Occupancy: Up to 2 guests.

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed, and a private bathroom. (190 sq. ft., balcony 36 sq. ft.) View Image | 360° View

*$579.00 USD *$ 1,158.00 USD

Balcony Stateroom Guarantee

Deck(s): N/A

Occupancy: N/A

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed, and a private bathroom. (190 sq. ft., balcony 36 sq. ft.)

With this selection, you are guaranteed to receive a balcony stateroom, which could be in any balcony category (excluding suites), anywhere on the ship. Room assignments may be determined at any time after your reservation has been completed and paid in full up to the day of sailing. View Image | 360° View

Not available online. Please call for availability.

Archived