Reyno Tour

Bermuda2

Hi Daniel,

I doubt that anyone would try to impersonate Reyno. We used him previously and he was right there with his sign at the port. Had a great tour with him and we are trying to work out something for our upcoming cruise with him.

Hello,

as Reyno has got no own Homepage on the net, does somebody have a photo of him just to make sure that we will meet and trust the right person when we get off the ship?

Or how did you know that the person introducing was Reyno (befor getting on his bus)?

Thx.

Daniel

Germany

Hello,

as Reyno has got no own Homepage on the net, does somebody have a photo of him just to make sure that we will meet and trust the right person when we get off the ship?

Or how did you know that the person introducing was Reyno (befor getting on his bus)?

Thx.

Daniel

Germany

Daniel,

As you are walking in the direction where the tour vans and taxis wait for passengers, some drivers will ask you if you want a tour. If you tell them you are with Reyno, they will point you in the right direction. Everyone knows who he is and they are very helpful with each other and with the passengers. Tourism is their livelihood.

Have a great time on Dominica!

• 1 month later...

We were not happy with Reyno Tours. I booked the tour with him rather early - when the time came for the trip, he led another tour. We had a guide who was less than satisfactory - she a very nice person but was very hard to understand. Reyno had three buses going out that day. since I booked first I thought that he should have gone with us.

I had a group of 14 - by the time that we got to the vehicle, he had other people filling the seats. It was only after I made a fuss that he had my people replace the outsiders.

I would not book with Reyno again. He seems more concerned with filling his vehicles than honoring his commitments.

Archived