Does Ruby Princess Have Gay Meetings?

broadwaycam

All Princess ships hold GLBT meetings that are announced in the daily Princess Patter. They're listed as GLBT get-togethers, not FOD meetings. The number and frequency of the meetings depend on their popularity, length of cruise, and competing need for the location.

• 1 month later...
I was wondering if the Ruby Princess have meetings for Gay people. If they do have meetings how do I find out what days and times they will be held during the cruise?

Hi, I know on the Emerald they had FOD mettings and they are also posted in the patter that you get at night,please let me know what the ship is like as i am sailing her in April 2010 k you can email me at kimmo@shaw.ca thanks and have a great trip

...please let me know what the ship is like as i am sailing her in April 2010 k you can email me at kimmo@shaw.ca thanks and have a great trip

The Ruby is a GORGEOUS ship. She was my first super grand class ship and she was a beauty. She is identical to the Emerald (and the Crown) so it will be very similar to your previous cruise. Just a little newer.

We booked another cruise with her the DAY we got home the last time!

You can e-mail me at oraclechris AT yahoo DOT com if you have any questions.

Archived