Space on ship?

arf67

Please would someone reassure my girlfriend that she will have her own space on ship. I feel that she has lots of misconceptions and feels that everyone is on top of each other. :(

I understand the pool area may be busy but are there other area's where you can lounge out in peace and quiet reading your book?

Also when it comes to the bars and restaurants are you fighting to find a seat or is that relative to what time you go into them?

My Friend :)

The 1st day at sea is a bit of a lottery as to getting a sunbed..get there early :D 08 30 / 09 00 ish

On the days you are at port... sunbeds you can't give away ...plenty, as most people go ashore in the mornings and dont come back until the afternoon ;) we always found deck 11 forward there was always sunbeds plus it's the best part to get a breeze as you are higher up :D

As to the Bars and restaurants they are busy some are not so busy, Oasis you have to book to get a table but on the occasions we have eaten there (every night x 14) there was always tables spare, as for the other restaurants you have to pick your time very carefully.

As for people on top of each other you don't have to worry as you will always find your own space as we did .

Hope that helps

RR

Hi,

As RR as said, tell her not to worry.

We don't do sunloungers but found peace and quiet in the early evening in the Lookout, right up at the top of the ship. (We were too busy out on excursions in the middle of the day).

We had no problem getting space to eat in both "Free" restaurants.

For peace.

For Example, we were on the cruise with our neighbours in the next street an the 1st time we saw them all week was on the coach back home from Manchester.

Berwyn.

PS

WE liked her so much we are back on her in Dec. with our 2 boys.

Archived