Bad News For Me

JrMafia90

I mean I don't believe a word of your post.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm sure he is making this up. He has so much to gain by telling this story to stangers he will probably never meet.:rolleyes:

Anyway................

Sorry you had to cancel your cruise! At least you get to go somewhere else and you can shop around now for good prices for next year! Good luck!

Take a look at how the post is written. His little brother graduated from Harvard yet the OP can't put a complete sentence together? That is why I doubt the truthfulness of the post.
WOW! It always amazes me whenever perfect people post on these boards, it would seem to me they would have some disease to cure or some pulitzer prize to accept or some body of water to walk on instead of paying attention to the pathetic lives of the rest of us! Then again maybe they have no lives. :confused: :mad:

Anyway, go enjoy your family and the wedding, those times only come once and there will certainly be other cruises. Family is the most important thing, at least in my opinion. :)

Archived