Excursions in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, & Puerto Vallarta?

DudeLX

Moonwalkmama,

You will love the Rhythms of the Night tour in Puerto Vallarta! I've been on it four times and really enjoy it over a typical night out to dinner and drinks.

During the day, you could walk from the cruise ship over to the hotel Krystal Hotel. They have a minimum charge that allows you to use the pools, beach, towel, etc.you could also do a little shopping in the area for trinkets and right near is the grocery store Soriana that has everything, so if you forgot something, you can pick it up there. Have a great trip!

Thx going to check this out, any insurance recommendations?? Also what happens if your tour is so late that you miss the ship?

Ship tours will wait for you. If you book an indepedent tour be sure it is a reputable operator who guarantees to get you back to the ship. Most operators who have consistently excellent reviews will get you bac to the ship on time. Their business depends on it and they know it! I've never had a problem with a tour operator recommendd highly on these boards.:)

Ship tours will wait for you. If you book an indepedent tour be sure it is a reputable operator who guarantees to get you back to the ship. Most operators who have consistently excellent reviews will get you bac to the ship on time. Their business depends on it and they know it! I've never had a problem with a tour operator recommendd highly on these boards.:)

I will prob book Frank, seems good. Thx much

Had to reply we just did Frank's all day tour with him, July 23rd . Seven of us and not one complaint. Best tour all week. Great guy, interesting, very professional, spoke very good english. We ate at Tony's good food and my boys got to swim after we ate. We would use him again in a heart beat. Can not say enough good things about the guy.

You will enjoy your time with him. I already have him booked for April.:)

Thx

Had to reply we just did Frank's all day tour with him, July 23rd . Seven of us and not one complaint. Best tour all week. Great guy, interesting, very professional, spoke very good english. We ate at Tony's good food and my boys got to swim after we ate. We would use him again in a heart beat. Can not say enough good things about the guy.

What did you guys see? And what city?

Thx

What did you guys see? And what city?

We did Mazatlan Frank's City & Beach Tour in Mazatlan. We went to the Old Mazatlan area, the Cathedral an amazing market where the local's shop, the cliff divers and more. We had lunch at Tony's on the beach. I did this tour with my Mom a year ago January. Now I will be returning in April with my husband and I know he would love this tour, so I am repeating it myself. Here are my pictures of our day in Mazatlan with Frank (pages 9 - 13):

http://travel.webshots.com/album/562311829vTFOQg?start=96

Here is the tour we took on Frank's website:

http://www.mazatlan-frank.com/BEACH.html

Enjoy!

We met Frank outside the terminal. He was there with a sign with our name on it. We had the option of seeing what we wanted or use his suggestions. Since it was our first time we saw the things he suggested. The cathderal, diver (we only saw one) showed us old Mazatlan, new Mazatlan, revilization area. Tony's and where everyone wants to live. He took us to a store that his friends own. Nice leather stuff but the house was amazing worth the trip. I have to say english in these ports were hard to find. We did a tour the day before in Puerto Vallarta and could not understand him very well. This is not a problem with Frank. His english is better then mine. Enjoy

My girl and I are going to be on the 8/16 Splendor cruise too, and are looking into a canopy trip. Can you post a link for Chico's that shows all the details? Thanks!

Dear Supraturbo,

Here's one review:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150793-d1176677-r20645788-Canopy_Chico_s_Zipline_Tours-Puerto_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html

We chose Chico over Veranos because of the scenery and my youngest is only 8, I don't need advanced zip lines offered at Veranos. At Chico's they will brake for you instead of you braking yourself. Let me know quickly if you're interested, since we're only a few days away. I'm booking through scottsbuceriastours.com and he said he will give more discount if there's a group

Archived