Dining & Boarding Pass ?'s

Lunur

Is the As You Wish Dining (AYWD) listed as Open Seating on your boarding pass? Mine originally said "Main" and when I found out that was actually the "late" seating, I called my TA to have it changed. Now it just says "Open dining confirmed." What exactly does that mean?

Also, once you print your boarding pass, can your cabin assignment still change?

Thanks

Is the As You Wish Dining (AYWD) listed as Open Seating on your boarding pass? Mine originally said "Main" and when I found out that was actually the "late" seating, I called my TA to have it changed. Now it just says "Open dining confirmed." What exactly does that mean?

Also, once you print your boarding pass, can your cabin assignment still change?

Thanks

The two fixed (traditional) dining times are designated as Early or Main. You now have Open, which means you can eat anytime between approximately 5:15 and 9:00.

The term AYWD encompasses all forms of HAL dining - Open, Fixed, Lido, Room Service, Pinnacle Grill, Early or Main (late).

Thanks

Yes the cabin assignment can change up to the time you board (esp if in a guarentee or a possible upgrade

• 2 weeks later...
The two fixed (traditional) dining times are designated as Early or Main. You now have Open, which means you can eat anytime between approximately 5:15 and 9:00.

The term AYWD encompasses all forms of HAL dining - Open, Fixed, Lido, Room Service, Pinnacle Grill, Early or Main (late).

Thank you for the clear explanation! I've been trying to find out what my "Main Confirmed" meant. I had asked for traditional late and I wasn't sure if that equaled Main Confirmed.

Archived