Car Rental Promo Codes

MSPCUBS

Sorry about that, Port Everglades.(Ft. Lauderdale) Is where I was wondering where the closest rental car company was to the port.We are picking it up at the Ft. Lauderdale airport but returning it to the port.Too early the brain must not be totally awake!

I am sure someone will answer but I can tell you that you will not be walking.

i just booked with dollar and when i pulled the homepage up in the code box was a code cc0357. I have no idea what this code is for but i got a huge savings. Reserved a mini van for 49.00 p.day. Super bowl weekend. Car rental agencies are rediculous for that weekend. I just wish i knew what that code is or why it popped up. Any how hopefully it will save some of you money also!

thanks so much!!

Just used this code cc0357 in the corporate discount box for dollar and got $59/day for a van all others were $169 a day ++!!!!!

And we are picking up at airport and droping off in caoe canaveral!

:d

What does a cab run from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to the port? Thanks for the code... I think I will have to rent the car from the airport and then return it to the airoport. Bummer. I wish that had a site by the port.

Are you referring to Port Everglades? There are car rental companies that have free shuttle from the locations near the port. It has been a couple of years since we were in Fort Lauderdale so cannot remember all the ones that had it. I think we rented from Hertz but I am not 100% sure. I do know that when we were checking there were at least 2 or 3.

Call and see who does. In Florida there is no charge for dropping the car off in a different location.

Archived