Grand Caymen or Cozumel

kekecruiser

We will be sailing on the Valor in August and wanted to do the Dolphin Encounter. I can't decide between doing it in GC or Cozumel, any suggestions?

We booked directly with Chankanaab Park for Cozumel and loved it. It is such a beautiful place and purchasing the dolphin encounter lets you use the facilities (pool, walking trails, lagoon, beach etc) for the day. We picked it becasue I really wanted to see sting ray city in GC - I am glad I did because that was a fantastic experience too!

We did dolphins in Coz. 5 years ago. We just visited Chakanuub and the park/lagoon/dolphin pool is as pretty as ever!

Stingrays in CG is NOT to be missed either! You can book both excursions privately and save TONS of $$. DS actually liked the stingrays more than the dolphin thing, but then he was 5 years younger so that might've made a difference.

We did Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel on New Year's Day,09 for our two granddaughters ages 2 & 7. they loved it. Did not book thru Carnival, but went thru Dolphin Discovery direct. It was much less expensive. Because of their ages they had to have a paying adult with them, but the 2yr old was free. Thru Carnival you paid the same for all 4 of them.

Archived