Freedom western compasses

Catherine is it to late to request a copy of the compass I know you are thanking to your self how did I get myself into this.(creswin250@yahoo dot com)

Thanks Paul

This came back as undeliverable. I am beginning to think that yahoo can't handle the file size. Do you have a different e-mail or is this address incorrect?

I wondered why I didn't get it! :)

didn't want to put a direct link in so you had to remove the xx - does that make sense?

so XXa.cowdrey@ntlworld.com without the XX!

Thanks again x

It got returned again. Try e-mailing me at cruise_addicts @ hotmail.com (No spaces) and I will attach and resend.

Does anyone have the MDR menus for the Western route? Trying to figure out what night to eat at Chops. Catherine, I think I have the same compasses you have, but would you mind sending them anyway. I want to compare weeks... deltamitxx@aol.comxx (without x's). Someone else was trying to send compasses out to people and they were having a hard time with yahoo e-mail addresses. Catherine...we will be on the same cruise - October 11, 2009!!!:D

Does anyone have the MDR menus for the Western route? Trying to figure out what night to eat at Chops. :D

I actually have the menus as well. I am not at my home computer right now so I can't send them. If you don't mind, e-mail me at cruise_addicts@hotmail.comXX and I will reply to your e-mail with the menus. Just make sure you put menu in the subject line so I know what you are looking for. Anyone else can e-mail me as well if you would like them.

Catherine, I think you are soon to be nominated for CC member of the year.:D I'd love a copy of the compasses and menus if you don't mind. I have a yahoo email so hopefully they'll come through.

dana w hill at yahoo dot com (no spaces)

Thanks!

Archived