Freedom western compasses

Good evening all. I sent out all of the compasses and menus. For those of you who already had one or the other, I apologize. I just recent them all at one time.

I wanted to thank you all for your kind thank you's. I haven't been able to reply to all of the wonderful e-mails I received in reply. I have sent out hundreds of copies of the compasses and the menus and have been unable to reply to all of the e-mails. But I wanted to say to you all:

MY PLEASURE!!:D:D

Thank you so so much for sending those emails out to everyone. It was one of the kindest things that anyone has done on this board to take their time.

Tell me where there any excursions that you loved, and would to tell me about it. Thanks!!!

Thank you so so much for sending those emails out to everyone. It was one of the kindest things that anyone has done on this board to take their time.

Tell me where there any excursions that you loved, and would to tell me about it. Thanks!!!

It was actuaaly another poster who sent me the compasses, I am just paying it forward.

I have not been on the Freedom yet. Can't wait though. I have done the Western many times. My favorite excusions are Paradise Beech in Cozumel, sailing on the Bucaneer that goes snorkeling and to Stingray Island in Grand Cayman, anddoing the waverunners in Labadee. Would only recommend an organized tour in Jamaica. We used a private guide for a tour of the Island.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived