printing out Fun Pass

YvonneK

I haven't cruised since 2006 and back then we had a travel agent who handed us a vinyl sort of mini-binder with all of our cruise documents in it. This time we're not using a TA and was told to just go to the Carnival website and register, then print out the Fun Pass and bring it to the pier with our proof of citizenship / photo ID. Is this really all we need - one piece of paper (per person) with our Fun Pass printed on it?

Yep! And you don't really even need that!

Once you've booked you're in the system and all you truly need is your proof of citizenship, be that passport or birth certificate and state issued photo ID for closed loop cruises.

Completing and brining your Fun Pass makes it easier and quicker as your info is more easily accessible so it speed up checking in!!

:)

The luggage tags are under my documents when you log in. There seem to be 2 my documents areas though. You want the one on the left. I had to call Carnival for help just yesterday.

That would mean that they are made of our own printer paper?.....Isn't that kind of easy to get ripped off the luggage?

That would mean that they are made of our own printer paper?.....Isn't that kind of easy to get ripped off the luggage?

I use adress labels for our names on the paper luggage tags, we get tons of those from charities we support, then I use the clear tape that is used to tape up boxes when moving and cover the entire foldeded tag in tape, which makes it strong when taping it on the bags!!!!!!!!!!!

I print them on the photo paper that I bought years ago and never use. The glossy photo paper holds up well. I use a punch holer and then thread a rubber band through the hole and my luggage - works every time, and I have a use for the photo paper...

I use adress labels for our names on the paper luggage tags, we get tons of those from charities we support, then I use the clear tape that is used to tape up boxes when moving and cover the entire foldeded tag in tape, which makes it strong when taping it on the bags!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess that would work but I think it's kinda cheesy of Carnival that they can't send a more durable luggage tag.

I print them on the photo paper that I bought years ago and never use. The glossy photo paper holds up well. I use a punch holer and then thread a rubber band through the hole and my luggage - works every time, and I have a use for the photo paper...

Good idea! I want to make sure our luggage gets to our room. thnx for the tip:)

Good idea! I want to make sure our luggage gets to our room. thnx for the tip:)

I cut the luggage tag out of the PDF and in printshop I copy it twice and make a sheet of three tags, print that out and cut out the tags. The paper is strong enough you don't need to fold it like the instructions say. Have a great trip..

Archived