Dream staterooms

I've been exploring the new website for the Dream and last night I was looking at the pictures of the staterooms they are offering... Have they finally gotten rid of the orange staterooms??!? Now, I am not the type to freak out about the decor of a ship like the Royal Champions, but even in the eyes of this "carnival cheerleader" the orange rooms were getting OLD. From the pictures, it looks like some rooms are beige tones and others are more boldly themed (case and point, the Spa Suite). Also, it looks like they have gotten rid of the grimy string drawer pulls and put real handles/knobs in their place. LOL I think I may have spent too much time analyzing these pictures, and these are definately not things that make or break any cruise but I am just so excited for this ship and all the new stuff its going to bring with it! Am I seeing this right or do you think these pictures will be different from the real thing? :)

Oh and for those who dont know, the website is http://www.carnvial.com/dream

and then under the Relax & Unwind column there's a link for "Get Stateroom Savvy" where you can see the pictures

I've been exploring the new website for the Dream and last night I was looking at the pictures of the staterooms they are offering... Have they finally gotten rid of the orange staterooms??!? Now, I am not the type to freak out about the decor of a ship like the Royal Champions, but even in the eyes of this "carnival cheerleader" the orange rooms were getting OLD. From the pictures, it looks like some rooms are beige tones and others are more boldly themed (case and point, the Spa Suite). Also, it looks like they have gotten rid of the grimy string drawer pulls and put real handles/knobs in their place. LOL I think I may have spent too much time analyzing these pictures, and these are definately not things that make or break any cruise but I am just so excited for this ship and all the new stuff its going to bring with it! Am I seeing this right or do you think these pictures will be different from the real thing? :)

Oh and for those who dont know, the website is http://www.carnvial.com/dream

and then under the Relax & Unwind column there's a link for "Get Stateroom Savvy" where you can see the pictures

As a Royal Champion, I kinda resent this, as if all Royal Champions had a issue with the color of something? stereotyping much?? What even add that into your post?? Pointless except to stir the anomosity between some RCL and Carnival cheerleaders?

We are all excited about the new ships .... not sure though why you would bring RCL into the discussion??

enjoy your Dreaming of Dream. Im hoping for good news on Magic's home port.

Archived